Over the past few years I have spent quite a bit of time doing styled shoots with some pretty amazing friends and vendors in the industry. These shoots have taken us all over the world, and honestly it’s part of my job that I just LOVE. I love brainstorming ideas and shoot locations and trouble shooting and thinking on the fly and trying not to throw a tantrum when security denies us access to the Eiffel Tower to shoot but then come up with something even WAY better than I thought I could! I love to DIG DEEP and sweat it out, I love to lug my gear all over and use local nooks and crannies, I love to show you your city in a new way and bring fresh ideas out to my clients. I freaking, LOVE IT. Well. Can you imagine having a partner be a tenacious pit bull and just like, not let this idea of us getting a book published drop? Like, ever? Thank you Beth Chapman of The White Dress by the Shore, for keeping me motivated and on track this whole process, and Candice Coppola of Jubilee Events, for being such an amazing designer and thinking so way outside of the box with stuff and just loving pretty sparkly crap like me! You ladies both give me such pretty things to photograph, like all the time- and give me room to see things the way I see them! It’s like playing adult barbies and dress up and fantasy island all in one!
We have a bunch of fabulous appearances coming up at some wonderful retailers and area bridal shows. Come see our book in the flesh at any one of these many book signings that we are all so super pumped to be at.
And yes, you can certainly check it out here, but wouldn’t it be fantastic to support the local shops and shows who are having us and have it signed by us at the same time?? The White Dress in Color — Inspirations for the Modern Bride, check it out, snuggle it, own it, love it! We hope to see you – and if you have a newly engaged friend, or lover of photography and beautiful design, be sure to pass along this information!
1. The White Dress in Color — Inspirations for the Modern Bride is always available, signed, at The White Dress by the Shore 104 E. Main Street Clinton, Connecticut.
2. We will be signing copies at the esteemed bookseller, RJ Julia in Madison, Connecticut on Tuesday, January 14th from 7-9 PM. (That’s tomorrow!)
3. Also this week, The Barnes & Noble in Waterbury, Connecticut has invited us to sign copies as part of their local authors event – Wednesday, January 15th from 6-8 PM
4. Happily Ever After in association with the Old Lyme Art’s Association has created the Bridal Champagne Lounge where you can meet local industry professionals for your upcoming nuptials. We will be signing copies of the book on Sunday, March 9th between 11 AM – 2 PM.
5. Fusion Union — Not Your Mother’s Wedding Expo is an alternative wedding expo for the non-traditional couple! Carrie Carella of NoRA Cupcake and Amylu Meneses of MISFIT-STREAM have put together this fabulous event at The New Britain Museum of Art on Saturday, March 22nd from 6-10 PM. Look out for us there!
6. Stacie Shea Events and Ambiance Luxe Weddings have put together an Luxurious Wedding Event in Fairfield County known as the Luxury Wedding Spotlight on Sunday, April 27th at The Harborview at Norwalk Cove from 6-9 PM. This luxury event is not to be missed!
We have many more upcoming book signings and appearances in the works, and hope to see you at most, if not all, of these upcoming events! If you would like to have us at your store or event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.